- Photo: Adam Shane Lawes - (Me) - Now - Matador Of May - Working On My New Novel Like My Tattoos Called “Pirate Of The Pacific” - Date: 10:10pm On 10th May 2013 - (No Filters And No Special Effects Have Been Applied To This Photo) -
Read My Fiction Novel About A Boy Who Was Raped When He Was 12 And Then He Becomes A Rapist For Free From My Website At http://adamshanelawes.blogspot.com
- For the first three years i watched this clip i was living in unstable environments and my only computer was my Apple iPhone - So whenever i watched this music video “The Space In Between” by ‘How To Destroy Angels’ - for those first three years i thought that near Mariqueen’s hand there was a burnt crystal meth pipe - (which i then obviously made my own conclusions about what went down in this wicked music video) - But it wasn’t until i settled into my new apartment and bought a computer did i realize that on the big screen near her hand is actually a red wine and/or blood stained stem of a broken wine glass - But i still love this music video anyway despite the different poison and weapon in those scenes!
- Read My First Fiction Novel For Free From My Website About A Boy Who Was Raped When He Was 12 Years Old And Then He Himself Becomes A Rapist -
- In This Beautiful Photo Below Of Chris Corner From The Song “The Adrenalin Room” In The Lyrics Section Of “The Unified Field” Album Art-Work - Chris Corner Is Giving My Favorite Version Of “The Proper Handshake” - (Please Refer To My Following Personal Statement) - This is my (Me - Adam Shane Lawes) - personal response to all this talk (i.e. in Instagram) about a “proper handshake” - a “proper handshake” depends on the situation as it is obviously supposed to be an exchange of two people’s energy through the palm of the hand (that varies depending on the situation) and not just the fake, emotionally empty physical handshake gesture that is more often than not done - so if you have to do it in some fake corporate office environment to some corporate bastard or corporate bitch that you honestly hate then run like hell - but if you need the job for money give them “the ‘limp fish” because at least you can stay true to yourself and be honest without losing your job - (but still try to find a way to get the hell out of there) - but if it’s some bastard or bitch that has wrongfully gotten power over you and is mis-using power to abuse you and you are angry at them and you are in an equal or better position of power then once again be true and honest and give them the appropriate handshake which is “the death grip” and the death stare - (but be prepared for a battle to the very end) - but out of the many different possible handshakes my favorite handshake is still the one where there is a respectful equal energy exchange that can be done without even people’s hands touching and from a distance including even from a photograph - just by holding your palm up flat so there is a respectful explosion of energy that is radiating out of the palm of a person’s hand - and finally the strange thing about cyberspace is that without even knowing each other we can often feel each other’s different individual emotional and mental states - because as you read this i can feel you thinking is he serious or is he just taking the piss - so “peace”, “love” or “fist fuck” depending on who is reading this!
The black and white beauty that is Chris Corner .
- Lyrics For “The Adrenalin Room” - The Virgin Anger And The Will To Power - The Secret Fire Of The Human Form - Burning Water, Vitriol - Mercury Rising Above Us All - The Dissolving And Binding - Wearing The Crown In The Fold - My Coarse Heart Swallows Everything Up - Like A Black Hole - In The Adrenalin Room - At The Back Of My Head - There’s A Locked Up Box And People Kissing Everywhere - Voices, Bass Guitar, Synthesizers, & Sound Effects, Programming Chris Corner - Additional Drums: Richard Ankers - Inspired By An Idea By Chris Corner And Sue Denim - Inspirational Production Advice By Jim Abbiss -